Edible Chocolate Jewels & Gems Truffles Covered in Edible Glitter. Subscribe: http://goo.gl/tuamEz
Today I am showing you how to make edible chocolate jewel truffles and edible chocolate gems truffles. These are really beautiful gems and jewels to make as the luster dust and glitter are the prime reasons we're happy.
Chocolate Creations: https://goo.gl/ypeoZA
RAINBOW CAKE RECIPES: https://goo.gl/aiHQuf
JELLO RECIPES: https://goo.gl/NbNeeZ
FOOD IMPOSTER RECIPES: https://goo.gl/QG3TUf
HOMEMADE CAKES: https://goo.gl/WO3gwS
BUY MY COOKBOOK: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/?page_id=7366
Visit my blog at: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com
How to Make Edible Chocolate Jewels and Gems Truffles
-Chocolate (white and milk)
-Gem mold http://amzn.to/21tmNSP
-Luster dust http://amzn.to/23jmOdu
-Edible glitter http://amzn.to/1YAeYvE
-mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs
1. Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt in 60 second intervals until the chocolate is smooth. Place into a piping bag.
2. Fill gem wells 1/4 full of chocolate. Using a paint brush ensure the entire inside of the mold is covered in chocolate. Place in the fridge to solidify for about 5 minutes.
3. Bring tray out of the fridge and fill chocolate coated wells with fillings of your choice.
4. Cover fillings with additional melted chocolate. Tap tray gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles that might be trapped. Place tray back into the fridge for 10-15 minutes to ensure that the chocolate is set.
5. To remove chocolates from the mold, simply flip tray over and gently tap on the counter. If they are set, they will pop right out.
6. Using a paint brush, dust on luster dust. Certain colors work better on white chocolate and vice versa on dark. Placing chocolate on a piece of paper towel helps to minimize the mess. Set aside.
7. Cover the chocolate gem in piping gel and sprinkle edible glitter onto the gem, ensuring to coat the entire gem. Place gem on a piece of parchment paper before covering in glitter so that you can save and reuse the glitter later.
8. Chocolates can be made ahead of time, kept in a sealed container in the fridge and served when desired.
Tags: Edible Chocolate Jewels & Gems Truffles Covered in Edible Glitter, gems, jewels, gem, jewel, chocolate jewels, chocolate gems, chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, how to make, edible jewels, truffles, chocolate truffles, gem molds, truffle recipe, s'mores, recipe for truffles, recipe for chocolate truffles, chocolate diamonds, chocolate diamond, edible glitter, luster dust, disco dust, truffle chocolate, easy truffle recipe, treasure, buried treasure